Private lessons are generally 45 – 60 minutes long. The initial consult is always on zoom. Then we can continue on zoom or in person….your decision (you may be surprised how effective zoom is!)
You can purchase single private lessons OR highly discounted packages of 3 or 4. I PROMISE to never suggest you take more than you need and I will refund any we don’t need.
Video and followup notes are available for you to review in between sessions. I also provide email support between sessions.
NOTE: NEW August 10, 2022: because of repeated ‘no shows’ and having a waitlist for private lessons, you MUST confirm your lesson. You will receive a reminder from my registration program. PLEASE respond. If you do NOT respond, your lesson time will go to someone else. HUGE apologies…most of you are sooooo good.
OR maybe you want help but one of these is holding you back?
- No time to book regular private lessons
- In person private lessons are a financial stretch
- You don’t want to have to work it all out yourself and YouTube is confusing
- You’d like to be able to pick and choose what help you get and need
- You need some guidance but in your own time and on your own terms.
I have a solution for you that covers all these bases!
- hundreds of dog training games, talks, and information available to you in your own time
- FREE guided support from me specific to you and your dog to help you navigate these resources
- access to either my other pay as you go services or to private help when you need it
- All ages and stages of dogs